Bird inspiration post ❤


Oh my... i would love to spend time here ❤
Such pretty colors!

For today i have a post full with bird inspiration.
I've been making birds with bhedawool (i will be
posting peeks on my own blog later today!) and
thought it would be fun to make a post filled with
bird ideas. I made a selection of the photos that i
found on weheartit. I wanted to show you small
and big crafty ideas with birds. I hope you like it!

Do you have an old book?
Paint a branch with flowers and draw
a silhouet of a bird and cut it out ❤

i love these plates from Nina

it's fun to make origami birds ❤

just a little birdie polaroid moodboard ❤

wallpaper filled with birds, branches and flowers ❤

Who needs Easter or Xmas?
Just fill your branches with
birds anytime you want ❤

I found these pretty cups on the
Ariadne site. The birds have
been painted on the cups and
teapot. Wanne make them yourself?
Look here I made a DIY a while ago
about this, look here :)

Have fun creating your
own birdie things ❤

Love,
Vera

No comments: