Alice in Wonderland ♠

It all started with this cute 'Alice in Wonderland'
kit from Elsie. Since i'm cleaning and reorganising
my craftspace i also find things i forgot about.
But i must say that's not the case with this wonderful kit.
I'm still waiting for a good purpose!
I also watched the movie for the second time,
so i'm in a Alice in Wonderland mood xD









all images found atweheartit

I'm going to enjoy my summerholiday,
so i won't be here next week.
For those of you who are also enjoying
the summerholiday, have fun!

Love,
Vera

1 comment:

Nicole Underwood Gonzalez said...

awesome Alice collection...you found some really cool things!

I am a huge fan of your blog and have passed on an award to you.
You can pick it up here: http://cupcakesglitterandart.blogspot.com/2010/07/my-first-blog-awardwow.html

Cheers!