Summer Hair: Bohemian Braid UPDO

Hello friends! Happy Monday!

I found the most amazing hair tutorial for a bohemian summer updo. Wowzers, I had to share!

Over on the Mucho Mucho Bueno Bueno blog, I have found a lot of inspiration this week! Tons of fitness, style and music inspiration in every post! LOVE IT!! Definitely one of my new favorite blogs.

One of my most favorite recent posts was the Summer Hair: Bohemian Braid UPDO. Go check it out for yourself.

I tried the updo myself....a little challenging for my long, thick, layered hair, but it is a version of the same style.




I can't wait to accessorize with a feather, headband or clip-on flower....So many ways to change up the same look!

Have you found inspiration for your hair online lately? I would love to see more summer styles! Post a link to your favorite posts, or if you decide to try this style, leave a comment with a link, I would love to check it out!

4 comments:

jo_annie said...

so pretty!! love it!

Velma said...

very cool! I have been wanting to do something like this but wasn't sure how!
SO how did you get your long thick hair to work as I have the same issue!

Elizabeth Sanchez said...

i wore my hair like this to work today and it's AWESOME! i work at a waterpark so it's super hott out even for texas hahahaa... i paired it up with a fabric braided hair band i made last year and everyone was smitten over my hair! thanks for this! i have semi medium length hair and it was a lil tricky but i made it work!

morgan said...

I watched it and loved it.Its so great for anything. Yours looks super cute! the bangs work so well with it :)