Diet/Light - Grilled Chicken and Green Salad

Hello everyone!


Well, as all know I'm trying to get rid of some Kilos that are really bugging me a lot! Find about more in my 'out-body experience' at THIS IS NOT ME post. lol


So, I started - in my own way - a new diet: eat less, try to cut off the sugar and sweet stuff (this is the difficult one!) and eat more healthy food. In theory it seams very easy but believe me, it's not.


There are some Scientific explanation now about Caloric Food and I always believed that it was true even they didn't had all the tests done, as I'm a completely 'addicted' to Junk Food in general.


Anyway... Let's jump for our new weekly recipe:
Grilled Peri-Peri Chicken with Green Salad (for 1 portion)
Ingredients:
Chicken
1 breast of boneless chicken
Peri-Peri sauce (I used the powder one with the liquid one - all together)
Salad
Lettuce
Tomatoes
Onions
Green Olives
Feta Cheese
Cucumber
Olive Oil and lemon juice (just to give some taste)
How to Prepare:
Chicken
Cover the whole breast chicken with the Peri-Peri sauce and put it on the oven (200C) for about 1/2 hour but keep eye on it - it depends how potent it's your oven.
Salad
Cut in pieces and mix all the ingredients together, seasoning with the olive oil and lemon juice.
It's done!!!
I'll hope that you all have a wonderful weekend and a nice/warm SPRING time all around the world!


For next week, I propose a challenge: send me (by Twitter, FacebookGoogle Wave, Email, my Personal Blog or simply leave a comment) about your favourite type of food and I will 'perform' your dish (your recipe or my 'own way' of doing it), I will make a quick video of 'your dish impact' on others (my neighbours, friends, family...) and we can decided if you could be a winner and your recipe will be the a 'guest post'! :D


So, the challenge is ON and I'll give 2 week from now (it ends 8th of May). Bring it on! :P


I can't eat but I can watch! Just something to put water in your mouth this Friday:




You can also add my banner to your blog and keep in touch anytime!!!


No comments: